WvWMatch deserialization issue

Editor
May 29, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Edited May 29, 2013 at 5:21 PM
There's something wrong with the new WvWMatch class. The maps, scores, etc information is not being deserialized into it:

Image

The old MatchDetails class that was in the deprecated code was able to deserialize the entire match_details response. Here's the skeleton from my other GW2API project:
public class MatchDetails
{
    public string match_id { get; set; }
    public List<int> scores { get; set; }
    public List<MatchDetails.Map> maps { get; set; }


    public class Map
    {
        public MapType type { get; set; }
        public List<int> scores { get; set; }
        public List<MatchDetails.Map.Objective> objectives { get; set; }


        public class Objective
        {
            public int id { get; set; }
            public Owner owner { get; set; }
            public Guid? owner_guild { get; set; }


            public enum Owner
            {
                Red,
                Blue,
                Green
            }
        }


        public enum MapType
        {
            RedHome,
            GreenHome,
            BlueHome,
            Center
        }
    }
}
In the version from the GW2.NET code that got deleted I had marked up everything with Json attributes and made the names more .NET-like.

I'm not sure if you want to replace the new one with the old one and then add the additional needed features, or rework the new one to more closely match the old one. But anyway, it's currently totally broken.
Coordinator
May 29, 2013 at 8:31 PM
I'll look into it. Could be that I accidentally deleted some files as I cleaned up my workspaces and shelved files.
Coordinator
May 30, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Ok, I fixed the issue. There was a problem in the flags, they were named wrong (e.g. red_world instead of the correct red_world_id). I also missed that data is not automatically moved to another list. I had this all fixed on my MB:A but failed to put it in the depot. Now everything should work as intended.