This project is read-only.

Colours API

Jun 1, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Bilong, could you please implement the new colour api under The Items manger? It is a miscellaneous item from ANet but I rather see it as another item So I'd like to place it there.
Jun 1, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Done. However, I can't build the project to test my changes because of a missing WvWMap class. Do you have changes you haven't checked in?

I went ahead and checked in the basic color api implementation. Right now everything is public until I can test it and such, and StyleCop definitely won't like it.
Jun 2, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Edited Jun 2, 2013 at 2:43 PM
I moved the nested classes in their own files via partial classes. See if you have the following files in your project directory under V1.WvW.Models, but not added top your solution (vs sometimes does that):
  • WvWMatch.WvWMap
  • WvWMatch.WvWMap.Type
  • WvWMatch.WvWMap.WvWObjective
/edit: I upped a newer version of the csproj file maybe that caused the issue, becuase every other file was in the depot.

/edit2: It seems the problem was indeed caused by an outdated csproj file. Not everything should work.
Btw: While I was making Stylecop happy I couldn't help myself and rewrite the ColourData provider code so it was in line with every other data provider.

I tested it and everything worked fine.

Thanks for the help. At first I didn't had a clue how to implement the colour, but your solution works splendid.
Jun 2, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Yep, I'm able to build now. Looks good.