This project is read-only.

I'm back!

Dec 25, 2014 at 6:13 PM
So since the whole christmas stuff is finally over and I've got my uni stuff worked out I'm ready to make some releases.
I worked on a decent documentation but Sandcastle is a bit.... tricky. I'm still looking for alternatives but a release will happen tomorrow.

Anything changed while I was gone?
Dec 26, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Welcome back :)

Nothing much changed. Version 0.9.12 is still in "planning" mode, but it's good to go. Synchronizing CodePlex and NuGet releases is still as painful as ever. We might want to consider releasing on NuGet only, and forget about zipped DLLs. I mean that's the whole point of using NuGet.

For documentation, do you want me to pump out some code examples? I'm sure there's a number of classes in the library that are not very intuitive, or inconsistent with other parts of the library.
Dec 26, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Yeah code examples for the "non-standard" parts of the library would be great.

I want to release zipped DLLs alongside NuGet, too. I don't want top force NuGet on the user if he does not want. But I am always looking for an alternative. I think i saw a website which gives us automated documentation, dlls and NuGet as one. Have to find it again though.
Dec 29, 2014 at 4:34 PM
I just noticed that I made a weird copy-paste-programming error. Lots of methods had a continentId parameter in their signature that is never used. It's not that big of a deal, but still better to fix it now rather than later. So prepare for a hotfix (0.9.12.1).
Dec 29, 2014 at 10:33 PM
will do
Jan 6, 2015 at 2:10 PM
I wasn't sure how to go about doing a hotfix release.
I added the updated files to the existing release, without deleting the original files this time.
Jan 7, 2015 at 11:43 AM
If they are stand alone, then make a completely new release.
I'll do a NuGet Publish ASAP