This release is a small release which mostly improves the code, but also fixes some breaking errors. We also removed the experimental caching features in anticipation of a better solution.
As always, the recommended way of downloading is via NuGet. GW2.NET
and GW2.NET R#
(RestSharp specific api call)
- Converting 'Item.Type' to an auto-implemented property
- Improving support for 'WeaponDetails'
- Improving support for 'UpgradeComponentDetails'
- Improving support for 'TrinketDetails'
- Improving support for 'ToolDetails'
- Improving support for 'GizmoDetails'
- Improving support for 'GatheringToolDetails'
- Improving support for 'ContainerDetails'
- Improving support for 'ConsumableDetails' and descendants
- Improving support for 'BagDetails'
- Improving support for 'BackDetails'
- Improving support for 'ArmorDetails'
- Converting constructor for 'SkinnedItem' to 'protected'
- Adding a flag for 'WeaponDamageType.Unknown'
- Adding a flag for 'InfusionSlotTypes.None'
- Adding a flag for 'UpgradeComponentFlags.None'
- Removing API caching
- Fixing summaries for 'ItemDetails' and 'EquipmentDetails'
- Resharping; reformatting embedded xml doc comments; fixing file headers
- Renaming namespace 'Common.Types' to 'Common.Contracts' for consistency
- Adding a new property 'Item.Details' that can be cast to a specific implementation at runtime
- Adding a missing property 'GatheringTool.DefaultSkin'
- Changing JSON serializers to use configurable defaults
- Implementing support for "InfusionSlot.ItemId"
- Improving chat links support
- Implementing support for equipment with a secondary upgrade component.
- Adding missing consumable types