This release is part of ongoing development that brings the library closer to perfection, one patch at a time.
The recommended way of downloading is via NuGet.
These are the highlights of what's changed since the previous release (from newest to old):
- Updating world boss rotations according to the June 17 Content Release Notes
- Adding extension method 'HttpStatusCode.IsSuccessStatusCode()'
- Removing method 'IServiceResponse.IsSuccessStatusCode()'
- Adding class 'UrlEncodedForm' that is used for building query strings
- Adding property 'IServiceRequest.FormData' of type 'UrlEncodedForm'
- Removing property 'IServiceRequest.Query'
- Removing method 'IServiceRequest.GetQueryString()'
- Removing redundant 'GetResponse()' and friends from 'IServiceRequest'. Use 'IServiceClient.Send()' instead.
- Improving 'ServiceException' robustness and marking it as Serializable
- Implementing support for recipe types 'RefinementEctoplasm' and 'RefinementObsidianRecipe'
- Fixing a bug in 'RecipeConverter' that would prevent it from converting 'Consumable' recipe types
- Renaming item type 'Back' to 'Backpack'
- Implementing support for recipe type "Backpack"
- Adding a flag for 'CraftingDisciplines.None'
- Fixing a bug that would prevent JSON.NET from deserializing specific item stats
- Adding code to replace empty item descriptions (String.Empty) with null values
- Greatly improving support for chat links:
- Adding two-way chat link converters
- Adding a class 'ChatLinkFactory' that provides access to factory methods for encoding and decoding chat links
- Adding a skill chat link extension method for class 'ItemBuff'
- Changing 'Armor', 'Back', 'Trinket' and 'Weapon' to derive from a new base class 'CombatItem'
- Implementing event rotations for the Triple Trouble wurm events
- Adding support for 'SmallBundle' weapons
- Flattening the 'infix_upgrade' property
- Flattening the item details contracts
- Converting type of 'ItemBuff.SkillId' from 'string' to 'int?'
- Adding a flag for "WeaponDamageType.Choking"
- Implementing offline support for dynamic events with a fixed rotation, in anticipation of an official API
- Adding build properties to 'Item' for change tracking
- Renaming 'PolygonLocation.PointCollection' back to 'PolygonLocation.Points'