This release is part of ongoing development that brings the library closer to perfection, one patch at a time.
The recommended way of downloading is via NuGet.
These are the highlights of what's changed since the previous release (oldest to newest)
- Converting 'ErrorResult' properties 'Error', 'Line', 'Module' and 'Product' to nullable integers
- Extending service implementations for future V2 support
- Client classes are now responsible for transforming request objects to URLs and query strings. Request classes no longer need to know how to construct HTTP requests.
- Client classes are also responsible for deserializing the resulting response streams.
- Intermediary response classes are removed.
- Service classes no longer derive from a 'ServiceBase' class
- Types that are not specific to /v1 are moved out of the V1 namespace
- Partially reverting service request implementations to old behavior:
- Adding a method 'IRequest.GetParameters()'
- Removing type-specific overloads of 'IServiceClient.Send()'
- Updating 'IServiceClient' implementations to use the 'GetParameters()' method
- Updating boss rotations according to the latest time table (https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/0e65eWorld-Event-Times-EN-6-17-2014.pdf)
- Removing unused 'CultureInfoExtensions'
- Removing unused 'EnumerableExtensions'
- Removing unused 'TaskFactoryExtensions'
- Removing unused 'Int32Extensions'
- Moving 'IServiceClient' out of the '/V1/Common' namespace and into the '/Common' namespace
- Moving concrete 'ServiceClient' out of the '/V1/Common' namespace and into the '/Common' namespace